- Foreign Officials: Foreign government employees without diplomatic or official status who are conducting business on behalf of their governments. For periods up to three years
- Special Exemption Entry Permits are valid for up to 3 years and entry conditions depend on the class of Entry Permit being applied for
How To Apply
- Complete “Application for Entry Permit“
- Pay MSF as set out in the Entry Permit Fee Form and provide the following documentary evidence:
- Letter from Foreign Government employer indicating purpose of visit
- Valid up to 3 years
**Papua New Guinea Embassy in Tokyo is not accepting a postal application, thank you for your understanding.
Extension Of Stay
Extensions can be granted if required. The period of extension depends on the relevant Entry Permit class.
- Complete the “Application to Extend Entry Permit“
- Pay the MSF as set out in the Entry Permit Fee Form and provide receipt
- Provide documentary evidence from sponsor indicating purpose of extension